Monday, March 24, 2014

Skin Deep

“I am my own. Lines. Curves. Colours. I mark my skin. My body is my canvas. In defiance. In ritual. In tribute. With love. My past, my present, and my future decipher my story, share my tales for the world’s eyes to see. My design is more than skin deep.”
"Skin Deep" is a 8 minutes-long documentary by Thinkhouse. A youth communication agency in Ireland that creates and deliver innovative campaigns that connect youngsters from aged 18-36 years old.
In this short documentary, it merely explains and shows why tattoo evolves around us from generations to generations. It reminds us that tattooing is in fact one of the most historic art forms as it engrained throughout our generation and before.  It explores the evolving influence of inked culture and the changing perception of marked skin.
Interesting documentary that makes you 8 minutes well-spend.

No comments: