Thursday, May 8, 2014

When these two meet...

For those hungry for pain [sic] tattoo fanatics who probably LURVE the 'slicing-throbbing' gazillions pinpricks on your skin. Now see how, in such kinetic way, a tattoo machine meets your skin in s-l-o-w  m-o-t-i-o-n.
I must say this video is not foreign to me nor other tattoo-goers but to see the actual development zoomed in and in slow motion can be somehow- hairy. I'm thankful for that person who produced such interesting eye-opener video that makes me relate to what's really going on when I get my next tattoo.
For tattoo-goers- Be inspired, in awe.
For newbies- I hope it will not stop you from getting your first. And please don't be alarmed by the video. You know, God-knows-what-you-put-in-your-mouth and if you were to see the food you've chewed in your mouth microscopically.. you will be ALARMED too! 

Drop your comments if you wish to share your experience!



No comments: